Vietnamese currency may be first exchanged back home. If patients bring foreign currencies or traveler’s cheques, this can be converted to Vietnamese dong cash at local banks on any working days Monday to Friday. We don’t take foreign currency cash directly.
2. Bank transfer
Patients from abroad can pay their reservations with bank transfers to our foreign exchange account.
To make the payment on the foreign exchange account of the agency You will need the following information:
*Banking fees are paid by the customer
3. Credit cards via Paypal
- After we receive your booking confirmation we will send you an email with the link of the secure server where you will need to fill in the requested data about your credit card and make the payment of your booking.
- After you fill in the requested data you will receive a confirmation email.
All transfers and information are secured and protected by world-class anti-fraud detection with 24/7 account monitoring and Real-time fraud prevention through our payment gateway provider Paypal.
- All payments will be effected in Vietnamese currency (VND). The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in USD into Vietnamese dong according to the current exchange rate of the Vietnamese National bank.
- When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations.
- As a result of this conversion, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated on our website.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express cards.
* Note: the reservation where the entire amount is paid in advance by credit and debit cards the total amount will be increased.
The total amount of the reservation is not increased if the payments are made by bank transfer.
- Advance payment of 10 – 30% to confirm the reservation depending on the type of accommodation while the rest of the amount is paid upon arrival at the destination.
- Payment of the entire amount on the booking day.
After the payment is done we will send you a confirmation of your reserved service
If you plan to claim insurances, please do kindly inform our front line counter staff for a receipt, medical certificate or treatment expense report.
If your insurance company requires specific forms to be filled in, please do kindly hand them in advance to our front line counter staff in allowing sufficient timings for processing of the forms.
For overseas insurance claims, you are able to check with your insurance companies on specific forms required. Teeth numbering systems for the USA and Europe differ and procedure coding may differ. If your insurance company requires treatment details, please kindly inform us in advance.