To reciprocate your trust in Lotus Dental Travel to safely and securely shop for quality medical care, we will diligently work to ensure that the personal information you share with us is well protected.
In this policy, “us”, “we”, or “our” means Lotus Dental Travel, operators of this website.
What data do we collect?
We collect and process your personal data only if you provide them voluntarily and with your consent, e.g., by filling out our forms (free offer) or by sending emails. Within the framework of the available forms or messages, this is primarily the following data:
Data of interested parties for services:
– first name
– email address
– telephone number
– the agreement to the data protection declaration
– the consent
The collection and storage of special personal data
Data such as information on medical status, health, sex life, habits, and religion is carried out for the conclusion of a corresponding agreement, for the opening of a customer account, or for establishing contact with Lotus Dental Travel or a medical service partner of Lotus Dental Travel.
Lotus Dental Travel’s medical service providers are essentially clinics, hospitals, dentists or established specialists in Vietnam.
These data will be used exclusively for the aforementioned purposes unless the user expressly permits Lotus Dental Travel to use them for other purposes. In this case, the data will be used only to the extent necessary for the respective purpose, e.g., conclusion, execution, and performance of the contract.
Personal data and its contents provided by you remain exclusively with us and our affiliated companies. We will only store and process your data for the purposes stated. Any use beyond the stated purpose requires your express consent.
The data processing by our partners is subject to their data protection regulations.
The personal data will be deleted immediately in case of revocation of your consent or if the purpose of data use no longer exists.
Newsletter and other marketing and promoting messages: We do not automatically subscribe you to receive our newsletter and messages. In order to receive Lotus Dental Travel’ email newsletter, you need to ‘opt-in’ to receive medical provider offers. At any time, you can ‘opt-out’ via the unsubscribe option contained within each email newsletter.
Cookies and Google Analytics
What we do not collect?
We will never ask you for the following information your credit card details, password or appointment number in an unsolicited e-mail or via telephone.
Why we collect and use it
Personal data is collected, processed, and used by us exclusively for the following purposes:
|Purpose of data processing||Legal basis for data processing|
|for contact and related correspondence||On the basis of your consent|
|for processing your request and for any further advice you may require||on the basis of your consent|
|to display comments in our blog function||on the basis of legitimate interests|
|to contact us to verify your data||on the basis of your consent|
|to ensure that our website is presented to you in the most effective and interesting way possible (e.g. through anonymous evaluation)||on the basis of legitimate interests|
|for the technical realization of our offers||on the basis of legitimate interests|
Consent of the user
By clicking on the appropriate box during the request and order process, the user agrees to the following forms of data processing:
- The user agrees that Lotus Dental Travel collects, stores, and uses personal data and special personal data transmitted during the inquiry process for the following purposes:
– To provide the data to the medical service provider designated by the user (clinics, hospitals, dentists, or specialists) or, if no medical service provider has been designated, to up to three medical service providers selected by Lotus Dental Travel according to fixed criteria (state of health, language of the medical service provider and the user, reaction of the medical service provider in previous cases, and “best price” for the procedure requested by the user) in order either to request an offer or to book a service from the medical service provider,
– Passing on this data to third parties, partners, and affiliated who provide customer service, advertising, or payment services on behalf of Lotus Dental Travel in accordance with Lotus Dental Travel’s instructions and in compliance with the data protection declaration and corresponding confidentiality and security measures of Lotus Dental Travel,
– For any service for which the user has registered on this website,
– For internal price calculation and offer examination, in each case to the extent necessary for this purpose.
- The user agrees that Lotus Dental Travel may review, search, and analyze communication via the website or by e-mail between the user and Lotus Dental Travel’s medical service partners for purposes of fraud prevention, risk assessment, compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer care. Lotus Dental Travel uses automated methods to check, search, and analyze user communications. For individual investigations into suspected fraud, customer support, or to evaluate and improve the functionality of automated tools, individual communications may need to be manually reviewed.
- The user has the right to object to such collection, processing, and use of personal data and special personal data at any time and with effect for the future (see section “Revocation of your consent to data processing”). However, Lotus Dental Travel will then no longer be able to provide the user with the services that require the processing of personal data or specific personal data.
How we may disclose it
Lotus Dental Travel uses a variety of third-party providers and affiliated companies to offer services via the platform. The third-party providers and affiliates may assist Lotus Dental Travel with the following
– the verification or confirmation of the user’s identification;
– the comparison of information with public databases;
– background checks, fraud prevention, and risk assessments; or
– the provision of after-sales services, advertising, or payment services.
Since the disclosure of personal data and special personal data to third parties is not permitted under the above provisions, personal data and special personal data shall be disclosed to third parties only in the following cases:
– We pass on personal data and special personal data to our partners and affiliated companies in order to enable a service that Lotus Dental Travel cannot provide itself (e.g. a payment service). This is done according to Lotus Dental Travel’s instructions and in compliance with Lotus Dental Travel’s data protection declaration and corresponding confidentiality and security measures.
Authorized Individuals or organizations to access information
– Vinet Investment Company Limited (Lotus Dental Travel)
Address: 118 Nguyễn Đổng Chi, Cầu Diễn Ward, Nam Từ Liêm District, Hanoi
- Tax ID: 0108474968
- Hotline: 0084985470589
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: lotusdentaltravel.com
– Member dental clinics in the system
– Strategic partners of Vinet Investment Company Limited (Lotus Dental Travel)
– Google Analytics
How we protect it
Lotus Dental Travel stores your information in secure databases at secure addresses to ensure your data is safe. We ensure that only authorized people within Lotus Dental Travel have access to your data. To securely protect your credit card data we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt your credit card information and other data during transmission. This means that the data you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the “https://” address line of your browser and by the lock symbol in the browser line.
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Some data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. The revocation of your already given consent is possible at any time. To revoke your consent, send an informal email to [email protected] Enter your name, address and (if applicable) user name. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to data transferability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to third parties. The information is provided in a machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another responsible person, this will only be done as far as it is technically feasible.
Right to information, correction, blocking, deletion
You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, the origin of the data, its recipients, the purpose of the data processing and, if applicable, the right to correction, blocking, or deletion of this data at any time within the framework of the applicable statutory provisions. In this regard and also for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time via the contact options listed in the imprint.
How you gain access to your information
You have the right to seek access to and update or correct the personal information we hold about you. If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity. We may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
How to contact us
Office address: 118 Nguyễn Đổng Chi, Cầu Diễn Ward, Nam Từ Liêm District, Hanoi
Email: [email protected]
Hotline: +8436 566 2696
Effectiveness and changes to the data protection declaration