Singaporeans travel to other countries for dental care
89% of Singaporeans concerned about the cost of dental care in the country. That result was announced in the latest survey conducted by Singapore Dental Association. One-third of that says they would try seeking alternative routes for dental care such as crossing the border for dental treatments.
Dental implant costs in Singapore range from about $4,000 – $6,000 in total for a routine non-complex case.
In Vietnam, you can get the best quality implant for only $1,499.
Package details of dental implants in Vietnam:
- Implant Straumann SLA (Top quality implant)
- Emax ceramic crown with warranty up to 10 years
- Including full set (fixture + abutment + crown)
- Treated by Head dentist of Hanoi Sydney Dental clinic
- No added agency fee!
- Airport pickup – dropoff
- English speaking case manager
- Dental check-up with CT Cone beam x-ray
- Consultation with Head Dentist
- Cleaning, scaling, and polishing
- Transportation between hotel – clinic
- Treatment insurance
- Personal expenses
- Room service
- Tooth extraction, sinus lifting, bone graft surgery if need, please check price detail on this link
Price conversion rates
The package price is calculated at 1 USD = 23,200 VND. This price is subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
Leave us a message to have a free consultation with one of our patient coordinators
About Author: Ly Tran is the director of Lotus Dental Travel – a dental tourism facilitator based in Vietnam.